Fires marred Friday in Graford and at Possum Kingdom Lake. Around 7:30 p.m. Friday, the Graford Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to a travel trailer fire in the 600 block of East Division Street in Graford. Young Josue Torres, who lives in a house on the property, said he saw a light in the window. "The guy already came out," he said of the resident of the travel trailer. "He said his heater had quit working." County Fire Marshal Buddy Harwell said the likely cause of the fire was an electrical issue. There was evidence that an extension cord supplied power from the house. "It was definitely electrical," said Graford VFD Chief Alton Reed. He explained that the resident said a space heater quit working and it was hot. He unplugged it and wrapped up the cord. "There was too much voltage for the cord," Reed said. While there was no saving the travel trailer, firefighters worked to keep the fire away from other structures, particularly a frame house on the property. "I thought it was closer," Reed said of the frame house. He also urged caution when using space heaters. "Be cautious about extension cords with space heaters," he said. About 11 p.m. Friday, Possum Kingdom East VFD received a call for a fire in the 100 block of Marine Drive. That fire was also a travel trailer. By the time firefighter arrived, the fifth-wheel travel trailer was fully involved, said PK East VFD Chief Ronnie Ranft. As with the Graford fire, firefighters were able to keep the flames from spreading to nearby structures.