It seems everywhere you turn these days there's a new book about bacon: “Seduced by Bacon,” “Bacon Nation,” “Bacon: A Love Story” and even “Fifty Shades of Bacon.” Last week our panel discussed eating lighter, but this week they're going whole hog with their favorite bacon recipes. If it's fried with bacon, wrapped with bacon or contains bacon, it will be on our chat.
Leave your diet behind and join our regular panel:
- Journalist Ron Eade was the food editor of the Ottawa Citizen for more than two decades and now writes about food in his blog, Omnivore's Ottawa
- Liane Faulder writes about food for the Edmonton Journal and maintains an award-winning blog, Eat My Words
- Peter Hum is the food editor of the Ottawa Citizen
- Susan Schwartz is a feature writer and columnist who writes about food for the Montreal Gazette
- Randy Shore is a former restaurant cook and avid food gardener who writes about food issues for the Vancouver Sun
- Gwendolyn Richards is the food writer for the Calgary Herald and the blogger behind PatentandthePantry.com
- Laura Brehaut writes about food for canada.com and Postmedia Network.Advertisement
Be a part of the discussion, Thursday, Jan. 16 at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT).